We provide the following services to Job Seekers:
- Advertise local jobs.
- Job matching: match client’s skills to eligible jobs.
- Computers with internet access for work related research.
- Resume/cover letter and interview skills assistance.
- Referrals to other services for employment and training needs.
- Referrals to Training and Employment Services (TES)
- Career Exploration & Planning
- College and university program guides are available.
We also provide the following general services:
- Faxing and photocopying.
- Apprenticeship program information and referral.
- Referrals to community resources and training opportunities.
- A Service Canada representative visits every second Tuesday (appointments preferred). *Service Canada outreach is temporarily suspended due to COVID.*
- Information on Service Canada programs and services (SIN #’s, Passport applications, CPP & OAS forms, EI applications & reports etc.)